Especially in times of high fuel prices, people are trying to use public transport more and to get on their bikes for longer journeys. Mobility hubs" are playing an increasingly important role. These are much more than just cross-vehicle parking stations. They are the result of the use of different modes of urban passenger transport. Municipalities, employers, retailers and housing associations are called upon to create enough adequate parking facilities to provide cyclists with comfortable, dry and safe places to park their bikes. This is the only way to drive forward the mobility revolution and steer urban passenger traffic in the right direction.
projekt w offers a whole range of versatile options for planning bicycle parking facilities of any size and for any need. Thanks to the modular construction kit, which consists of various hot-dip galvanized support beam systems and a wide range of roof types, as well as a large assortment of side claddings, there are no limits to the design and planning scope. Particularly popular as a roof structure is the optional Green Roof Light, which has a positive impact on the urban climate, especially in the discussion of climate change.
Another plus point is that all bicycle parking systems have a type static and are thus also statically secured for higher parking systems, e.g. for double-deck parking systems, and thus fulfill the maximum requirement "submission and inspection of the proof of stability".
All advantages at a glance:
- Open or closed parking systems with different roof coverings are possible
- Side cladding according to your taste and color requirements in various wood variations, solid or perforated sheet design, mesh mats or safe paper panels
- Freely accessible or lockable variants
- With charging stations for e-bikes
- Work and approval drawings
- Type static for each project
- Sustainable and durable
- Steel structures and steel parts hot-dip galvanized according to DIN EN ISO 1461, powder coating according to RAL colors possible
- 100 % Made in Germany
- Special requests and solutions possible
- 4 years warranty after acceptance
Through countless implemented projects, projekt w has many years of experience in the planning of enclosure systems. Of course, the specified standards for bicycle parking spaces according to ADFC recommendations (Allgemeiner Deutscher Fahrrad-Club) are adhered to during planning.